With Thanksgiving and the holidays coming up in a few weeks, we're in the spirit of giving. In addition to a piece of your choice from our premier collection, we've partnered with our pals over at Dear Survivor and SALT+UMBER to gift 1 lucky winner with up to $478 worth of sustainably-made products, all from women-owned businesses!
Here's how you can win:
- Head over to this Instagram post.
- You must be following @unseamthelabel, @dearsurvivor, and @salt.and.umber on Instagram and living in the U.S.
- Tag 1 friend per comment (unlimited entries allowed, no dupes please).
The winner will be randomly chosen and notified via direct message on Instagram on 11/20/20, a day after our Kickstarter ends. The gift cards will be delivered upon verifying the winner's entry and email address, and the Unseam the Label piece of choice will be made-to-order and delivered by the end of February 2021 (meaning you'll be the very first to own an Unseam the Label piece before anyone else!).
More on our partner brands:
- Dear Survivor creates unique handbags and jewelry from upcycled and sustainable materials, with a percentage of proceeds going to the rehabilitation of human trafficking survivors. (If you noticed the palm earrings I wore in the intro/outro of the Kickstarter video, that gorgeous piece is from them!)
- SALT+UMBER's shoes and bags are sustainably handcrafted by artisans in India. The brand supports these artisans by providing micro-loans, which deliver economic empowerment to women who normally wouldn't be allowed to work, given the social structure of their home life.
That’s it! Good luck, and stay tuned for more exciting updates soon!
Diana | Founder of Unseam the Label™